The ICC Academy is the world business organization’s ground-breaking e-learning platform. It delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporates and other organisations at the forefront of international trade.
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy was founded in 2015 to set an international standard for testing the knowledge of practitioners in various industries.
It is recognized by private and multilateral institutions and governments. Its certification programme curriculum covers concepts and skills that one can use at all stages of their career. The ICC Academy is a part of the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce. The ICC network includes 6.5 million businesses in more than 130 countries, including many of the world’s largest companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
It provides a wide range of products and services to support its certification programmes, including: E-learning, accredited events, publications, and webinars across a range of subjects which reflect the activity of the 12 commissions of the ICC.
The ICC Academy offers valuable networking opportunities through the platform and the events, mentoring and access to high profile experts. Individuals can connect with industry professionals to exchange ideas, build their own network, and discuss issues on key topics created specifically to adapt to the courses they are interested in.
Entry-Level Training for Trade Professionals
The Global Trade Certificate (GTC) provides a comprehensive understanding of trade finance products—from letters of credit to supply chain financing techniques.
This certification is for:
- Front and middle office product specialists with less than five years of experience
- Professionals with relationship management, credit, legal or compliance functions
Programme includes Six core e-courses:
- Introduction to trade finance
- Introduction to documentary credits
- Introduction to collections
- Introduction to guarantees
- Introduction to receivables
- Introduction to distributor finance
Advanced-Level Training for Trade Professionals
The Certified Trade Finance Professional (CTFP) certification provides in-depth knowledge of trade finance products and techniques.
This certification is for:
- Senior product specialists
- Senior managers with relationship management, credit, legal or compliance functions
Programme includes Five core e-courses:
- Advanced working capital for trade
- Advanced documentary credits
- Advanced guarantees
- or standby letters of credit
- Advanced supply chain finance
- Export finance
- All assessments are taken and managed directly from our e-learning platform.
- To ensure integrity, testing is supervised by an ICC Academy team member via a web camera.
- Candidates are given a set time to finish the assessment based on what they have learned from the selected certification’s core e-courses.
- Once completed, the candidate will be issued an accredited certificate. Each certification is valid for a three-year period.